Saturday, May 2, 2015

New cover for my eBook

It was right there in my face this whole time! Since publishing my book to Smashwords in April, I've been trying to come up with a good cover. I shared my old ideas on Reddit and got very honest reviews...good old Reddit.

Finally, I decided to use an image from my unfinished comic book where Nick is fighting Hexen and Damen. I colored it and it came out pretty nice. I didn't draw it, no that credit goes to the artists I hired back in 2013.

I like this image. I was going to hire someone on Fiverr, but some of the people wanted me to choose an image from some website. I knew this wouldn't do. I needed something that could tell the story with my characters. What's better than seeing Nick use his flaming vortex on the Demon Lords?



No comments:

Post a Comment